Actuarial Common Entrance Test
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is an entrance exam by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) for individuals who wish to pursue their careers as an actuary. The primary requirement is that the candidate must have passed 12th grade in any stream. It will give them the eligibility to register and appear for Actuarial Common Entrance Test.
₹6,000.00 – ₹10,000.00
Faculties: Mr. Puneet Goyal and Mrs. Silky Goyal
Why ACET from The Academic Junction??
ACET History- Entrance Exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) from January 2012 onwards
The New structure of Examination is:
1. ACET is a 3 hour, 100 marks online exam which has 70 multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question.
2. The distribution of questions will be:
a. 45 questions – 1 mark each
b. 20 questions – 2 marks each
c. 05 questions – 3 marks each
3. The syllabus will include the questions for :
Section-I Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation having 55% of weightage
Section-II English and Logical Reasoning having 45% of weightage.
4. ACET will be conducted in a single day with one slot.
5. Question paper will not have any sectional cutoffs.
6. The Pass mark for ACET Examination is 50%.
7. Scientific Calculator is allowed in exam. However, you can use only one of the models from the list below.
1. Casio FX82 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
2. Casio FX83 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
3. Casio FX85 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
4. Sharp EL531 (with or without any prefix or suffix)
5. Texas Instruments BA II Plus (with or without any suffix)
6. Texas Instruments TI-30 (with or without any suffix)
7. Hewlett Packard HP12c (with or without any suffix)
Mr. Puneet Goyal
Puneet Goyal comes with a sole aim of providing students with plethora of information with his management skills and innovative teaching style.
He does not believe in books but instead on knowledge and focuses students to go for learning and understanding concepts rather than mugging them.
Mrs. Silky Goyal
Silky Goyal is coming straight from the industry and now at a place where her heart lies.
Visionary on the path of becoming an actuary laid the foundation of The Academic Junction.
Corporate Experience combined with on job training helps her to combine real life experiences with theoretical concepts which turns theory subjects into practical and more interesting.