Why ACET from The Academic Junction??
ACET History- Entrance Exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) from January 2012 onwards
The New structure of Examination is:
1. ACET is a 3 hour, 100 marks online exam which has 70 multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question.
2. The distribution of questions will be:
a. 45 questions – 1 mark each
b. 20 questions – 2 marks each
c. 05 questions – 3 marks each
3. The syllabus will include the questions for :
Section-I Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation having 55% of weightage
Section-II English and Logical Reasoning having 45% of weightage.
4. ACET will be conducted in a single day with one slot.
5. Question paper will not have any sectional cutoffs.
6. The Pass mark for ACET Examination is 50%.
7. Scientific Calculator is allowed in exam. However, you can use only one of the models from the list below.
1. Casio FX82 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
2. Casio FX83 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
3. Casio FX85 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
4. Sharp EL531 (with or without any prefix or suffix)
5. Texas Instruments BA II Plus (with or without any suffix)
6. Texas Instruments TI-30 (with or without any suffix)
7. Hewlett Packard HP12c (with or without any suffix)