Why CB2 from The Academic Junction??
Detailed description- main highlights.
CB2 Course Content by Institute and Faculty Of Actuaries, UK
Business Economics introduces the main principles of economics and their
application in a business context. In microeconomics it covers the operation of single markets, market price and output determination, decisions made by consumers on allocating their budget and by producers on price and output, and different types of market structures and the implication of each for social welfare. In macroeconomics candidates will gain knowledge of the working of the economic system, governments’ macroeconomic objectives, unemployment, inflation, economic growth, international trade and financial systems and financial crises.
3 hours and 15 minutes exam using objective test questions and “free form”
Scientific Calculator is allowed in exam. However, you can use only one of the
models from the list below. This can also be used for future exams.
1. Casio FX82 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
2. Casio FX83 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
3. Casio FX85 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
4. Sharp EL531 (with or without any prefix or suffix)
5. Texas Instruments BA II Plus (with or without any suffix)
6. Texas Instruments TI-30 (with or without any suffix)
7. Hewlett Packard HP12c (with or without any suffix)
CB2 SYLLABUS by IFOA
1 Economic models and recent historical applications (10%)
2 Microeconomics (45%)
3 Macroeconomics (45%)
In the CB2 subject, the approximate split of assessment across the three skill types is 40% Knowledge, 45% Application and 15% Higher Order skills.